The objective of this field trip is to provide Utah students with HANDS-ON exposure to the diverse and exciting careers in:
At the fair there will be interactive exhibits, industry displays and demonstration projects all inviting student involvement. There are 3 area locations through which students will rotate.
Here are a few important tips to remember:
1. Dress for the weather. Many of the activities are held outside. Wear sunscreen.
2. Wear closed toed shoes for safety.
3. Wear long pants or Capri pants. No shorts, skirts or dresses. “No sagging or bagging”
4. Each student will be required to wear safety equipment which will be provided.
5. Leave backpacks at school. All students will receive a bag in which to collect information from vendors.
6. No cell phones.
7. Bring a water bottle. Lunch will be eaten at the school upon return at 12. Students are welcome to bring a snack that can be eaten on the bus to or from event.