There are so many ways to help earn money for the school! Here are a list of ongoing fundraisers that you can participate in:
- Smile.Amazon.com – What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support. https://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_se_ft_abt_saas
- Capri Sun pouches – There is a place in the lobby to drop off empty Capri Sun pouches.
- Box Top Store – This is NEW! Save and clip non-expired box tops and bring them to school on the assigned days to “buy” all kinds of neat things! Look on the blog for the next date.
- Lee’s Marketplace – Bring your receipt to the lobby and place it in the box. It’s that easy! Lee’s will give our school a percentage of money spent at their store.
- Smith’s – When you are checking out, give the cashier the barcode assigned to our school. You only have to do this once every January! After that, every time you shop at Smith’s, a percentage goes to the school automatically!