Thursday, September 25th @ 7:00pm we are having our General MAPA meeting. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come! For coming, you will have the chance to win a school T-shirt, of your choice, courtesy of Miss Stephanie! 4 T-shirts will be given away!
After a brief meeting, join us for a fantastic committee fair where you can check out the different committees individually and on a personal level. Lots of wonderful things are going on that you won’t want to miss!
- The 6th grade committee will be selling T-shirts starting at 6:30pm.
- Gala will be selling raffle tickets. $2 each or 3 for $5. Take a chance at winning a Tablet or a Napoleon family BBQ grill.
- Fall Festival Committee will be selling wrist bands. $7 unlimited rides or $10 for unlimited rides and games! You can also buy 4 tickets for $1!
- Bring your spare change! The Spirit Committee is collecting money to purchase a school mascot, Monte the Mountain Lion!
- Year book committee will have information on how to purchase your yearbooks!
- Learn about safety and Red Ribbon Week with the Safety Committee!
AND MUCH MORE!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
There are lots of things going on this week!
The Box Top Store is open for the first time September 24th. There are assigned times for Kindergarten, Lower El and Upper El. Be sure to bring your cut/non-expired box tops to “buy” all kinds of neat things!
If you are a room mom or room mom assistant, there is a meeting Wednesday, Sept 24th at 8:45am, in the conference room. We will be discussing upcoming events as well as sharing and getting ideas to help out our wonderful teachers.
Thursday, September 25th at 7:00pm is our MAPA General Meeting. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come! We will have all the committees there to represent themselves and answer any questions you may have.
Remember, Back to school night is this Thursday, September 4th, from 6:30 til 7:30. We will be there to answer questions and help you decide which committee best suits you to join. (I know there are a few teachers who are still looking for a room mom.) Also, we are having a clothing exchange. Dress code and non-dress code items are welcome.
AND Don’t forget our first MAPA meeting Friday morning, September 5th @ 8:45am. Everyone is welcome!