There are just a few things to go over.
- Congratulations on the home projects! They were awesome! It was a great start to our year.
- The next home project will start November 15 and be due December 10. Each student will be given a country to study. They will be given a rubric for this; I will post it next week. There is an international festival for the whole school in December. They will present their country study at this festival.
- Our Thanksgiving feast will be November 17. I will send out a wejoinin sheet for you to pick what you want to donate for your student’s feast. Preparations for the feast will start around 11 and students will be eating at noon. You can just send your donation with your student that day. More information will come later.
- This week I’m doing a few projects and wondered if any of you could bring some of the following: Oatmeal packets (peace leader’s favorite food) and fruit (botany study).
- Your students have a studio Friday activity where they can cook anything they want Friday afternoon, but they have to bring the ingredients. I’m sure they will be letting you know what.