This is what this week looks like.
- The school will provide a maturation lesson for fifth graders on Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. Parents are welcome.
- We have our first spring field trip on March 14, 2017, next Tuesday. We are going to Crystal Hot Springs. We will need parents to volunteer to drive. Email me with your plans or a need for a ride. One permission slip will be coming home this week for all our spring fieldtrips; it is a new, more convenient system for forms.
- The snack sign-up has been updated; please check to see your week. It has been a bit sparse lately.
- Students will be sharing the book they read at home from February this week at line times. If your student has lagged on this, please help get them a book for March.
- Remember to be working on your home projects. 4th-Utah History, 5-Engineering Fair (By the way, this fair is not judged like the science fair. It will be judged by me with a rubric.) 6- Free Choice. Just because it is free choice doesn’t mean that they don’t have to do it. They will be held accountable. These projects are all due by March 27.
Thank you to those donating to our gala basket. Please feel free to bring items to me in the classroom.