We are coming to the end. We are continuing our study on the United States. I will be sending the state research project home to be completed. So please look for that. In addition we are also continuing our study on the Human body. Be sure to ask what they are learning .
Snack! We are completely out. Please go to tractitforward and sign up for bringing snack.
This Thursday is the Field trip to the Clark Planetarium the following is the schedule for the day. I have wristbands for Front Runner for chaperones for the first 10 who let me know you would like to help out. Please email me Astoddart@mariamontessoriacademy.org.
Maria Montessori Academy Field Experience on May 2, 2019
At Discovery Gateway Clark Planetarium 110 400 W. Salt Lake City
The lead instructor is Ms. April; firstname.lastname@example.org
We will participate in interactive displays and a workshop on planets. We will also attend a movie at the Dome theater on extreme space.
|What you will do and what you will learn|
- Discover, explore, and create with interactive hands-on exhibits
- Science and space through interactive displays
- Workshop on planets
- Attend a movie on extreme space
|What you will need to wear or bring|
- School uniform
- Sack lunch and water bottle with easy to carry backpack
- Money for gift shop if desired
- 8:10 a.m. – Meet at UTA train station on Wall Ave (2350 Wall Ave) and board Frontrunner. Train leaves at 8:37 a.m.
- Arrive at Clark Planetarium by 9:45 a.m. Explore the planetarium and it’s interactive exibits.
- 10:30 – Participate in Science Around the Sphere.
- 11:30 – Attend a movie at the Dome Theater about deep space. Lunch will be eaten after the movie at the Dome Theater. Students will walk with chaperones to fountain area of the Gateway to enjoy lunch.
- 1:10 p.m. – Leave Clark Planetarium and board frontrunner for ride home. Will arrive back at the station on Wall Ave in Ogden at 2:24 p.m. Parents will need to pick children up there.